transalp
Site Admin
Specie: XL650
Vorba de duh: Merg unde nu-i semnal !
Kilometraj: 10000

www.transalp.de contact

Post by transalp »

Dear fellow transalp riders,

My name is Kay Jonas and I am the vice president of the german "Transalpfreunde Deutschland e.V." Transalpfreunde means friends of the Transalp. We are a motorcycle club located in Germany and have 225 members all over the country.
Most of our members own a Transalp or have owned one. Some of us have different bikes, but nearly all of them are Big Enduros.
We are already in contact for years with the Transalp Clubs in the Netherlands, Italia and Greece..

I started to search for more clubs in Europe who are dedicated to the Transalp and i found yours. I looked at your homepage and you seem to be busy in organising trips, having meetings and doing other activities in your country.
I would like to to ask you, if you can share some information about your club with me. My idea is to have email adresses from two or three persons per club, some statistics about the club and maybe a list of activities.

It will be great if we can share our contacts in Europe between all clubs and maybe we will see us on the road somewhere.
I don't know much about your club but if you think it is interesting for you to get in contact with other Transalp Riders from other countries in Europe, it would be nice if you can give me a little feedback about that.

Of course everything is voluntary and there are no commercial interest from my side. I just want to get all Transalp riders a little bit more together and I think it is a good point to start in the virtual world with it.

If you would like to know more about our club you can visit our homepage at www.transalp.de

The information is in german language, but i think it will give you a good impression about us.

With kind regards

Kay Jonas
vorstand@transalp.de
marius.roibu
Specie: XL600
Kilometraj: 0

Re: www.transalp.de contact

Post by marius.roibu »

Hello Kay,

And welcome to our forum. I am not a moderator or any of that kind. I think I just happened to be the first one to read your post and I just wanted to wish you a worm welcome to Romania, among us, and to hope for the best in the future.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen!..
Marius Roibu
reltih
Vorba de duh: The Power of Cows !!!
Kilometraj: 50000

Post by reltih »

@Marius : bine, bine dar nu-i dorii omului un vierme bine venit ca nu-i frumos :nana
oricum bine ca nu citeste si nici nu cred ca raspunde, e gheza doar ca a uitat sa puna citat :nana
''Imi place drumul neumblat, il caut, stiu ca exista
Tu cauti locul potrivit, timid, exact ca o pi*da''

Cheloo - In corpore sano
marius.roibu
Kilometraj: 0

Post by marius.roibu »

Unu doi hop' sa' sa ....m am prins ca nu e el dupa ce am postat si am vazut ca e site admin :D